This recipe comes from my best friend and her mother. They make it every Christmas and every Christmas I beg her to bring me some every time I see her. I honestly had no idea it was so easy.
It’s 4 ingredients, the slow cooker does everything for you, and it’s delicious. Spencer asked if I had put crack in it because he can’t seem to stop eating it.
The recipe only calls for peanuts but my friend usually does a mixture of peanuts and pecans. I stuck with only peanuts out of cheapness but the pecans are really good in it. Also, I halved the batch and got a ton (as you can see from the picture below) so if you make a full batch, be ready to eat a lot of peanuts!
- 2 pound white almond bark
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar
- 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Let cook on low for 1 hour without messing with it. After an hour, stir to combine everything. Allow to cook for another hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Drop spoonfuls of the candy onto wax paper and allow to cool completely.