October 19, 2012 in friday five
1. We went to Fargo’s for the kid’s party to celebrate the end of the soccer season. I let him choose the pizza and he, of course, went for the bacon one. It was covered in huge pieces of bacon and tons of cheddar. It was amazing.
2. I am the reason stores put Christmas items out in the middle of the summer. I couldn’t resist this pillow earlier in the week! I mean, it’s the cutest reindeer ever. And why yes, I also bought chocolate syrup and whipped cream in a can. Don’t judge me.
3. I freakin’ love that the baby fits in these cars now. He’s so cute.
4. That’s our Daddy Chain. I had done jellybeans a few months back but someone keep eating all of them. So far, so good with the chain – no one’s tried to eat it. Yet. (And omg, the chain is so short!)
5. My new favorite candle. Everyone says it smells like Abercrombie Fierce but I don’t think so. It smells good but not as good as Fierce.