October 26, 2012 in friday five
1. One of my biggest fears is that the dog will eat my phone in the middle of the night. It’s the kind of worry that causes me to sit up at 3 am and yell “CLEMENTINE!” because I’m 100% convinced she’s doing it. And it’s ridiculous because she’s barely bigger than the phone!
2. I call my kids Nanny, Bendy, and Pookie.
3. The smell of green bananas make me gag. So do cotton balls. Not the smell, the feel.
4. This tweet occurred weeks ago and I still laugh every time I think about it. (It wasn’t autocorrect. It really happened.)
5. I put this photo on my husband’s homecoming banner. I can’t wait to hang it up on the main gate.