November 30, 2012 in friday five
1. The daddy’s sign is up! Actually, I have no idea if it’s still up because I used decorative twine to hang it and the Colorado winds have been insane! So I’m hoping it’s still up!
2. Clementine discovered that she fits inside my hoodies this week. She will stand on top of me until I let her in.
3. I am on a cooking strike. If I don’t blog next week either, you’ll know why.
4. My cookie swap went out this week and I’m freaking out about whether they arrived all in one piece. I suck at packaging things and I’m afraid they were just a bunch of crumbs once they made it to their destinations.
5. And finally, and most importantly, I bought my first jar of Biscoff this week! For my cookie swap cookies! Mmm. I really didn’t understand why everyone was crazy about it but I get it now.