If you’ve never put pudding in cookies, I really suggest you try it. Especially if you love a soft cookie! The pudding takes a regular cookie and gives it a little something special.
These cookies are basic peanut butter cookies with chocolate chunks and then have a packet of vanilla pudding in it. Peanut butter cookies are probably at the top of my Favorite Cookies list so I’m sure you can imagine how much I loved these.
adapted from Sweet Pea's Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and vanilla pudding mix.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Add in flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Roll a heaping tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving about 2 inches between each ball of dough.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until cookies just start to turn golden. Cool completely on a wire rack.