We have less than a week until Big Brother.
Who else is excited?!
I wait all year for Big Brother. All year. I bought the live feeds weeks ago and plan on staying up 24 hours a day, reading all the forums, and basically being a psycho. So if you don’t hear from me for the rest of the summer, you know why.
Also, if you want me to respond to an email/tweet/text/whatever, you may want to mention the show. I’m telling you, for the next 3 months, my life is Big Brother.
It’s such a weird thing to be obsessed with, right? Like, a bunch of strangers move into a house with cameras on them 24/7. And they’re always boring 23 hours of the day. But that one hour of fighting or crazy drunken antics…
I can’t explain my own obsession.
But today I bring you bread! Really, really easy bread made from Bisquick (or whatever baking mix you use) and cheese sticks. They aren’t the prettiest breadsticks but my kids ate the entire batch the night I made them and them begged me to make them the next day.
from Weary Chef
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together Biscuick, Italian seasoning, and salt, removing any large lumps. Add milk, and stir to combine.
- Generously dust work surface with baking mix. Turn out dough, and knead about 15 times. Shape into a ball, then roll into a 1/4" thick rectangle.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 8 strips. Place a string cheese in the center of each piece of dough, and fold the dough around the cheese. Stretch the dough as needed to entirely cover the cheese, and seal edges.
- Place stuffed breadsticks on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until brown.
- Serve warm!