Good morning guys! I made you breakfast!
How do you like your muffins? I’m really weird when it comes to muffins. I only like muffins with stuff on top. Streusel, chopped nuts, or like these muffins, muesli. I just can’t deal with a muffin with a plain top.
For these Banana Muffins with Muesli Topping, I used the Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli in Original. It was the perfect topping because it has the toasted oats plus dried cranberries, sliced almonds, coconut, and pumpkin seeds.
Like I mentioned, I like lots and lots of stuff on top of muffins and all the textures and flavors of the Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli was just perfect!
The Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli also comes in blueberry and my favorite way to use that one is to soak it in cashew milk overnight and then top it with fresh fruit in the morning. It is so delicious and takes almost no effort in the morning!
There are just so many ways to use the Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli! And you can feel good about eating it because it’s made with wholesome, good for you ingredients!
The muffins turned out absolutely scrumptious! The were soft and moist just like all muffins should be and then crunch of the toasted oats, almond, and pumpkin seeds were perfect with it. And then the tart cranberries gave a nice contrast to all the sweetness of the muffin.
Seriously, so good. This recipe makes 12 muffins and they didn’t last very long in my house!
If you are interested in learning about more ways to enjoy Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli, check out the Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli and be sure to print this coupon before heading to the store!
Nature Valley™ was nice enough to offer a $50 giftcard giveaway! Leave a comment below for a chance to win! Let me know how you’d use Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli!
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until no lumps remain.
- In a separate bowl, beat together mashed bananas, sugar, and coconut oil until almost smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Slowly beat in the flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each up about 3/4 full. Sprinkle a bit of the Nature Valley™ Toasted Oats Muesli in Original on the top of each muffin.
- Bake for another 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nature Valley . The opinions and text are all mine.