Ranch dressing, chicken, fresh tomatoes, and 3 types of cheese makes this Chicken Ranch Pizza a favorite of everyone who tries it!
Pizza night is always a favorite around here. The boys love is because, well, boys just love pizza! I love it because it’s fast and easy and no one whines about having to finish what’s on their plate. I have been trying to branch out for the usual pepperoni and definitely found a winner in this Chicken Ranch Pizza!
Instead of a red sauce, this pizza uses ranch dressing with a good bit of garlic mixed in. I know ranch on pizza doesn’t sound very appealing but I promise it’s really good with the chicken and the fresh tomatoes that are added on top. And the combination of mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan is just perfect!
I’ve heard from many people who have tried the recipe that it’s a copycat for a popular Papa Murphy’s pizza but I’ve never tried that one so I can’t be 100% sure. I do know that it’s really delicious!
It’s definitely going to become a regular in our pizza rotation!
(I served the Cheesy Breadsticks with it! They were great together!)
from Tammy's Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Butter or grease a 16-inch round pizza pan. Stretch pizza dough to fit pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing and minced garlic. Spread the sauce mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Spread about half of the cheese mixture over the sauce.
- Evenly spread the chicken, tomatoes, and green onions over the pizza. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes. Check pizza after 10 minutes, and continue to check every few minutes until top is browned and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven, allow to cool slightly, and slice. Serve hot and enjoy!