I know, a healthy recipe from me.
It’s been awhile since we had one of these, huh?
My life’s been kind of a mess (I swear I’ll explain it all when I can) and I’ve been avoiding being an actual adult by doing things like driving to Waco for tacos or driving to Austin for doughnuts. It’s been fun but it’s time to get back to eating healthy.
I mean seriously, bikini season. It’s right around the corner.
I already bought my doughnut-shaped pool float.
So in an effort to make eating healthy as easy as possible, I spent a good portion of the weekend prepping for the week.
We’ll see how it goes.
But I’m really excited to have these Paleo Blackberry Muffins for quick, easy breakfasts. You know I love a coconut flour muffin so of course I’m obsessed with these. They are lightly sweetened with honey and then loaded with fresh blackberries.
Because I can’t get enough fresh berries right now!
If you’re not into the blackberries, try raspberries or blueberries!
Make a batch of these and you won’t have to worry about breakfasts for the entire week!
Paleo Blackberry Muffins - healthy and delicious breakfast! Click To Tweet
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil and honey together, stirring until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk eggs and nut milk together until combined. Whisk in the coconut oil mixture. Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Fold in the blackberries.
- Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 20 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Want more paleo recipes?