I know I’ve been MIA lately but hopefully next week things will be back to normal. To make up for my lack of posting, I thought I’d share 5 of my favorite photos from the welcome home ceremony since I haven’t shared any yet.
1. Last month I started getting a Bountiful Basket each week and it’s definitely one of my favorite parts of the week. That box cost me $16.50 and included potatoes, apples, grapes, spinach, romaine, red bell peppers, a cucumber, strawberries, grape tomatoes and tons of broccoli!
2. I can’t bake a cookie to save my life these days. :( Don’t worry, we ate them anyway.
3. The kid has his last soccer game (his second season playing) a few nights ago. He was doing his “goal dance” in the photo. Right after I snapped it he started fist pumping. Help me.
4. My dear, sweet husband re-enlisted this week! Yaaaaay! Part of re-enlisting is being able to choose if you want to stay where you are and when he asked my opinion I was all “It doesn’t matter to me, blah blah blah, do what’s best for you but… I really love Colorado!” So we’re staying here, close to the mountains that I love so much! At least for the next little while.
5. On my nails this week: Sparkle Aplenty by Revlon.