I know you’re probably tired of hearing about the big game from me but seriously, I can’t wait.
It’s all I can think about.
Well, that and brownies.
How cute are these brownies?!
In preparation of game day, I picked up several boxes of the Pillsbury™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix and a few flavors of the Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Frosting at Walmart over the weekend. These are my favorite boxed brownie mix and they’re inexpensive enough that I can stock up on them without breaking the budget. These are great to keep on hand for those times when a chocolate craving strikes or those times your kid waits until 10 pm to tell you that he signed up to bring treats to the class party.
That happens to everyone, right?
I wanted to whip up something super easy because you guys know I’m no fancy decorator but I also wanted it to be cute and football themed.
So I baked the brownies according to the box instructions which cut down the time it usually takes to prepare brownies. And then I just cut footballs out using a cookie cutter. Frosted those with the chocolate frosting and used a zip top bag to pipe vanilla frosting on top to look like little chocolate footballs.
So cute! And easy enough that my kids were able to do the bulk of the work!
Come back next week to see how I #MixUpAMoment using Pillsbury products to create a scrumptious Valentine’s Day treat!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® chocolate frosting
- 1 Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® vanilla frosting
- Bake brownies as instructed by box. Let cool completely.
- Use a football shaped cookie cutter (or cut by hand) to cut out football brownies.
- Frost with the Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® chocolate frosting. Put 2 tablespoons of the Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® vanilla frosting into a zip top bag. Cut off a small corner of the bag and pipe lines onto the brownies to resemble footballs.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 46Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 0g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.