This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz/Georgia-Pacific®.
Football season looks a little bit different this year, huh? Instead of having people over to watch the games, it’s just been me and the boys all season.
But just because the football party is smaller this year doesn’t mean you need to skimp on the snacks! After all, snacks are the main reason I watch football.
These Garlic Bacon Fries are a great snack to put out for the fam during the game because who doesn’t love cheesy fries with bacon?! And also, they’re really easy so you won’t miss too much of the game while you’re preparing them!
On Game Day, we like to make life easy and go with the MVP of paper plates, Dixie Ultra®, because no one wants to have to do the dishes after the Big Game! You can pick up everything for Game Day, including your Kraft Heinz ingredients, and paper products to make clean up a breeze (look for Dixie Ultra® Plates, Dixie® To Go Cups, and Sparkle® Pick-a-Size Paper Towels) at Walmart, which always has great prices and is super convenient!
Once the fries are nice and crispy, they get tossed with fresh garlic and crispy Oscar Mayer® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon. Then they are topped with Kraft® Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese and fresh parsley.
And finally, the fries get a drizzle of Kraft® Mayochup, which is a ketchup and mayo dipping sauce and a staple in my house for all things from fries to chicken fingers!
Plate them up on a Dixie Ultra® Plate , bold and sturdy plates that won’t leave you with a mess on your hands! Dixie Ultra® plates can hold up to 2 pounds of food with a one-hand hold and that’s exactly the kind of thing we need in my house of 4 boys.
- Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes
- Oscar Mayer® Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- fresh garlic
- Kraft® Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- fresh parsley
- Heinz® Mayochup
- Bake ORE-IDA Golden Crinkles according to package instructions
- In the last 3 minutes of baking, toss fries with cooked and crumbled bacon and garlic
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese and fresh parsley
- Drizzle with HEINZ Mayochup before serving
- 1 package (32 ounces) ORE-IDA Golden Crinkles
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups KRAFT Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- ½ cup HEINZ Mayochup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Bake ORE-IDA Golden Crinkles on prepared baking sheet as directed on package, tossing with bacon and fresh garlic for the last 3 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
3. Transfer ORE-IDA Golden Crinkles to serving platter and top with shredded cheese.
4. Drizzle HEINZ Mayochup on top.