I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
I’m sure I’ve talked about my love of hashbrowns a million times but today I’m going to talk about it some more. I love fried potatoes in pretty much every form but I’m pretty sure I could happily survive on hashbrowns alone for the rest of my life.
About a month ago I posted a recipe using the diced hashbrowns and it became a family favorite almost instantly.
This past weekend I headed to Walmart for an Ore Ida Hash Browns demo. I hung out with the sweet demo lady for about an hour and got to hear all about the Ore Ida Hash Browns and the Cheesy Potato Casserole that she was making. It’s delicious and super simple!
- 1 10.5 oz. condensed cream of chicken soup *
- 2 Cups Sour cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 Cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ Cup Sliced green onions
- 1 Package, 30 oz. Ore-Ida® Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 Cups Crushed corn flake cereal
- ¼ Cup Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and hash browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste if desired. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 850mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g