I recently had a really fun opportunity to participate in a baking Blog Hop. So I baked something, sent it off to Becky of Somewhat Simple, and received the yummiest Double Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies from Jenny of Picky Palate.
This Blog Hop featured the new Pillsbury Purely Simple baking mixes. They contain simple ingredients, no colors, no preservatives, and no artificial ingredients. Have you tried them yet?
I used the Pillsbury Purely Simple for these Loaded Cookie Bars and it was fabulous. The mix only requires a stick of butter and an egg if you want to make sugar cookies. I, of course, added more than that! This bars have white chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, and milk chocolate candies!
I would’ve added more but I ran out of things in my baking cabinet!
I love these kinds of bars! Something fun and different in every bite! Plus the chewy cookie itself!
And since I started with the Pillsbury Purely Simple baking mix, these took no time to whip up! The hardest part was waiting for the butter to soften!
More Bar Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 17.5 ounce package Pillsbury Purely Simple Sugar Cookie Mix
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup milk chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together cookie mix, butter, and egg until combined. Stir in coconut, all the chips, and candies. Transfer the dough to the prepared pan.
- Bake 22 - 24 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Cool completely before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g
This post sponsored by Pillsbury. All opinions are my own.