M&Ms Brownie Cookies are chewy brownie cookies topped with frosting and M&Ms! It starts with a brownie mix so it’s super easy.
Hey guys! Are you shocked that I have more cookies for you?
I’m all cookies, all the time right now.
We have a bunch of new neighbors moving in right now (military community) and I have never been more excited for new people. They’re not even out of their moving trucks before I’m trying to hand tins of cookies to them.
I think baking is officially my favorite thing about the holidays.
- Brownie mix – the Pillsbury one is my favorite for these cookies but you can use your favorite mix as long as it’s around the same size as this one (18.4 ounces)
- Vegetable oil
- Mini m&ms – use the holiday ones for a fun Christmas treat!
- Vanilla frosting – you can buy it or make it!
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 375F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Make cookie dough. In a bowl, beat together brownie mix, eggs, flour, vegetable oil, and water until combined. Fold in about ½ of the M&M’S®. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake. Bake 9 – 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops are crackly. Cool completely.
- Decorate. Spread generously with the frosting and sprinkle with reserved M&M’S®.
How Long Are They Good For?
These brownie cookies will be good for up to 4 – 5 days when stored at room temperature. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
Can You Freeze Them?
You can freeze these cookies unfrosted for up to 3 months. I recommend wrapping them in plastic wrap and then putting them in freezer ziploc bags.
When you are ready to serve them, defrost at room temperature overnight and then you can frost and decorate.
More Holiday Cookies
- Italian Sugar Cookies
- Frosted Eggnog Cookies
- Crockpot Crunchy Drop Cookies
- Pistachio Thumbprint Cookies
- Red Velvet Peppermint Thumbprints
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup mini m&ms
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat together brownie mix, eggs, flour, vegetable oil, and water until combined. Fold in about ½ of the M&M'S®. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 9 - 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops are crackly. Cool completely.
- Spread generously with the frosting and sprinkle with reserved M&M'S®.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g