Parmesan-Crusted Sweet Potato Fries – crunchy sweet potato fries without frying! The sweet potatoes are coated in butter, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese for the perfect sweet and salty, crispy side dish!
Sweet potato fries are one of my most favorite things ever. I love these Parmesan crusted fries and my peanut butter sweet potato fries more than pretty much any food.
These get crispier than your usual baked sweet potato fries because they are coated in bread crumbs before baking. They have the perfect crunch but a soft inside and the salty Parmesan with the sweet potato just works so perfectly. I love everything about them!
They are the perfect side dish or just a fun snack!
- Sweet potatoes
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
How To Make Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Combine sweet potatoes and melted butter and toss to coat
- Combine bread crumbs with cheese in large resealable plastic bag
- Add potatoes and close bag
- Shake potatoes, separating any clumps, until coated
- Arrange potatoes in single layer onto rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 425F for 20 minutes
- Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp
Can You Make Them Ahead?
I don’t recommend you make these ahead of time as they won’t be crunchy once they sit for awhile.
If you have leftovers and need to reheat them I recommend using the oven or an air fryer.
How Long Are Sweet Potato Fries Good For?
These are best served right after being made but they will stay good in the fridge for up to 4 days. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
More Side Dish Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cups Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes with butter d in large bowl and toss to coat
- Combine bread crumbs with cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Add potatoes and close bag. Shake potatoes, separating any clumps, until coated. Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 367mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 8gSugar: 15gProtein: 7g