Peanut Butter S’mores Dip is the most delicious dessert dip! Peanut butter with chocolate and marshmallows. Serve with graham crackers for the ultimate s’mores experience!
Day 2 of #SmoresWeek!
You know I love a dessert dip. It took me forever to come around on them but now I am all in.
Invite me to your next party. I’m looking for an excuse to make s’more.
I know, I’m sorry.
Peanut Butter S’mores Dip has a peanut butter cream cheese base (think cream cheese frosting – yum!) and then it’s got chopped Hershey’s bars and those teeny tiny marshmallows mixed in. Sprinkle some more chocolate and marshmallows on top to make it pretty and then serve with graham crackers.
- Unsalted butter
- Creamy peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Hershey’s bars
- Marshmallow bits
- Graham crackers
- Combine ingredients. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and beat until mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides as necessarily. Slowly beat in powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Use a rubber spatula to fold in about ¾ of the chopped Hershey’s bars and ¾ of the marshmallow bits.
- Add toppings. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and marshmallows on top. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve. Serve with graham crackers.
How Long Is It Good For?
This dessert dip will be good for about 5 days in the fridge. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
I recommend letting it sit at room temperature for 10 – 15 minutes before serving so that it becomes dippable.
What To Serve With It
- Graham crackers
- Apple slices
- Animal crackers
- Sliced strawberries
- Vanilla wafers
Nicole made S’mores Pops! How cute are these?!
They would be so fun (and easy!) for a kids party!
More S’mores Recipes
- S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- Doughnut S’mores
- S’mores Frozen Hot Chocolate
- S’mores Monster Cookies
- S’mores Frozen Yogurt
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped Hershey's bars, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- graham crackers, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and beat until mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides as necessarily. Slowly beat in powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Use a rubber spatula to fold in about ¾ of the chopped Hershey's bars and ¾ of the marshmallow bits.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and marshmallows on top. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g