Pumpkin Spice Granola – crunchy pumpkin flavored granola with pecans. Serve with yogurt, milk, or eat by the handful!
I have some delicious Pumpkin Spice Granola for you today because yep, I’m still not over pumpkin spice.
This granola is so delicious! Perfect for all pumpkin spice lovers! I pair it with coconut yogurt and it was the perfect combo. It’d also be great with milk poured over top or just by itself!
- Coconut oil – you can use canola oil if you prefer
- Pumpkin puree
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Rolled oats
- Combine wet ingredients. Whisk together melted coconut oil, pumpkin puree, honey, and pumpkin pie spice
- Add oats. Add oats and stir to make sure all the oats are coated
- Bake. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet at 350F for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes
- Add pecans. Add pecans for the last 15 minutes of baking
- Bake. Bake for another 15 minutes
- Cool and serve! Cool completely before serving
How Long Is Homemade Granola Good For?
Homemade granola is good for up to 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container at room temperature. I love these airtight containers for homemade granola.
Can You Freeze It?
I don’t recommend freezing homemade granola. Everything would lose it’s crunch once frozen and defrosted.
More Homemade Granola Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with PAM Cooking Spray.
- Put oats in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, pumpkin puree, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Pour over the oats and stir to coat all the oats.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Stir in pecans and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 4g