Heeeey guys! Happy almost weekend! My kids have a random half day today – isn’t that weird? I’ve never heard of a half day in the middle of the week.
Let’s all hope that I don’t forget to pick them up.
You know what. I’m gonna set an alarm. Better safe than sorry.
Today is an exciting day because not only do I have another pumpkin recipe but I also have a Kitchen Stand Mixer giveaway!
These Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Marshmallow Cream Cheese Filling were inspired by my current favorite candle. I know, so typical.
Anyway, it’s the Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow candle from Bath and Body Works and I am obsessed. It’s sweet, pumpkiny and everything I’ve ever wanted in a candle. If you aren’t burning it in every room in your house… why not?!
These whoopie pies are so tasty! The cookie itself is soft and a little bit spicy and the filling is as delicious as it sounds!
I don’t know if we’ve ever talked about it but I loooove my Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. It took years for me to give in and buy one because I really didn’t think I’d use it much but I use it at least once a day. Not just for mixing up cookies and cakes but for things like shredding chicken and making whipped cream too!
Enter below using the Rafflecopter widget. Lots of chances to enter so make sure you get them all! And good luck!
This giveaway is hosted by:
Giveaway Hosted by:
A Dash of Sanity, The Love Nerds, Fake Ginger, Domestic Superhero, The Gunny Sack
Crazy for Crust, Spend with Pennies, The Recipe Rebel, Self Proclaimed Foodie, Eazy Peazy Mealz
Mandy’s Recipe Box, Yummy Healthy Easy, Carlsbad Cravings, Love Bakes Good Cakes
Dinners, Dishes & Desserts, High Heels & Grills
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
For the marshmallow cream cheese filling:
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 7 ounce container marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat brown sugar and vegetable oil until combined. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla and mix well. Add in flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, about an inch apart. Bake until cookies start to crack on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before filling.
To make the filling:
- Beat together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and vanilla bean paste until smooth.
- When cookies have cooled completely, spread a thick layer of filling onto half of the cookies.Top with another cookie and press down slightly so the filling spreads to the sides.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 550 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 19g Cholesterol: 50mg Sodium: 420mg Carbohydrates: 75g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 42g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 7g
Want more pumpkin recipes?