Day 2 of S’mores Week!
Okay guys, are they Muddy Buddies? Are they Puppy Chow? I always knew them as Puppy Chow but the first time I said, “WE SHOULD MAKE PUPPY CHOW!” to my husband, he looked at me like I was nuts.
So we’re calling them S’mores Muddy Buddies.
Anyway, I’ve successfully made it through all of season 1 and half of season 2 of Pretty Little Liars since last… umm… Thursday? I can’t even explain what’s happening to my brain. I’ve already seen every episode at least once.
Why am I randomly obsessed with a show about teenagers?
Tell me I’m not alone. Anyone else marathoning it in preparation of tonight’s season finale? Or mideason finale? Or whatever they call it? I am dying to know if we’ll actually find out anything important. My hopes aren’t high. This is PLL we’re talking about.
Back to the Muddy Buddies!
Instead of the usual Chex, this recipe calls for Golden Grahams and then you melt marshmallows into the chocolate mixture. And then you add extra marshmallows!
I thought for sure I’d be able to resist it since I’m not a huge chocolate fan but I couldn’t stop myself from going back for more. Over and over again.
Nicole made S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookies and I’m totally making them to scarf down while I continue watching Pretty Little Liars today!
More Snack Mixes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1.5 cups marshmallows, divided
- 6 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- Pour powdered sugar in a large ziploc bag; set aside.
- Pour cereal and ¾ cup marshmallows into a very large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in ¾ cup marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows melt and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and marshmallows and gently stir until everything is coated. Transfer the mixture to the ziploc bag of powdered sugar, seal, and shake until all the cereal is coated with powdered sugar.
- Cool before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g