And yes, it is a happy Monday because it’s the start of S’mores Week!
Nicole and I did a s’mores week a couple years ago and decided to do it again. Because you can never have enough s’mores in your life!
Let’s start the week with pancakes!
Guys. These are seriously the first pancakes I’ve made in years. Years. I had the world’s worst stove in Colorado so pancakes would either be pale and raw in the center or completely black.
I can make pancakes again!
And these S’mores Pancakes are killer!
Regular pancakes (I used Bisquick because I love Bisquick but you can use any mix you like or a homemade batter) with graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top while cooking. And then you spread marshmallow creme over the warm pancake and sprinkle chocolate on top of that and then you top it off with another pancakes.
Maple syrup not required!
Nicole made S’mores Rice Krispie Treats! Make sure you stop by and check those out. They’re the perfect treat for this stupid hot weather we’re having since you don’t have to turn the oven on!
More S’mores Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 ⅓ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 7 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, whisk Bisquick mix, milk, sugar, vanilla, and egg until combined.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto a hot griddle. Cook until it begins to bubble, sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs on, and flip. Cook until golden. Continue with rest of batter.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of marshmallow creme of graham crumb side of 7 pancakes. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips, and top with another pancake, crumb side down.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 506mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 6g