Lemon-Lime Pound Cake – moist citrus pound cake with a lemon-lime glaze and candied lemon slices. The perfect spring cake!
Things that happened this week.
- Fat baby (who isn’t a baby) took all the post-its off recipes I want to make in several cookbooks and put them on recipes that he wants me to make.
- Husband made me mad and came home with bacon guacamole as an apology. Because you can buy my love with bacon guacamole.
- I became addicted to Pretty Little Liars podcasts. (Extra weird because I was kind of over the show.)
- Fake Ginger hit 10,000 Facebook likes! Woooo!
- HEB suckered me into buying Home because they had coupons for $5 off the movie and then you got Swedish Fish and popcorn free. You know I love Swedish Fish. Anyway, I cried multiple times during the movie. Because Disney movies have that effect on me.
- I bought a new bundt pan! Hooray!