Have you started thinking about teachers gifts? Mailman gifts? Neighbor gifts? That lady that once watched your kid when your husband was in the field and you had pink eye again gifts?
I, as usual, am totally stressed and overwhelmed over all of it.
I really want to DIY most of those gifts but you know I’m not much of a crafter so I’m thinking food is my best bet. And who doesn’t like to get food?
I love the idea of a small gift basket of some homemade treats, a delicious bag of coffee, and a cute Christmas mug.
Oh. Em. Gee.
I have been waiting all my life for white chocolate peppermint coffee! You probably know it’s my go-to winter coffee shop drink and now I can make it AT HOME. So excited.
For this cute gift idea, I used the Dunkin Donuts® White Chocolate Peppermint coffee, a super cute snowman mug, and some homemade Cranberry, Pistachio, and White Chocolate Biscotti. All items were purchased at Walmart, minus the biscotti!
If you are interested in trying out the seasonal Dunkin Donuts® coffee, download the Ibotta app before you shop and save $1 at Walmart!
Dunkin Donuts® also has k-cup pods and creamers so be sure to check those out as well.
As for the Cranberry, Pistachio, and White Chocolate Biscotti, this is my new favorite cookie! It’s so perfect for Christmas because the red cranberries and the green pistachios are just so festive. And everything is yummier when dipped in white chocolate.
These go great with coffee so if you’re thinking of gifting some Dunkin Donuts® coffee this holiday season, make some homemade biscotti to give with it!
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Fold in dried cranberries and pistachios. The dough will be sticky.
- Scrape dough onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten into a long, wide log, about 10 inches by 5 inches.
- Bake until firm, about 40 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool for about 10 minutes. Use a serrated knife to slice into 3/4" slice. Transfer back to the pan, cut side down, and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before dipping in chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate chips over low heat in a small saucepan, stirring the entire time. Remove from heat and quickly dip the bottoms of each biscotti in white chocolate. Let firm up on a wire rack before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts® . The opinions and text are all mine.