Corned Beef and Irish Cheddar Sliders – corned beef and Irish cheddar on potato rolls, brushed with a buttery glaze and baked until the cheese is melted and delicious. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Love corned beef? Try Corned Beef Pizza Rolls!
I’ve never really been much for St. Patrick’s Day.
In school I was way too uptight for the construction paper shamrocks the other girls pinned on their uniforms so I had to deal with the “Where’s your green?!” questions all day long.
As I’ve gotten older and now have kids that I can dress in green, I enjoy it a lot more.
But I’m still not one for traditional St. Paddy’s food.
You won’t see me slow cooking corned beef and cabbage or anything like that.
My favorite thing to do this time of year is go to Costco and get a huge block of Kerrygold Dubliner and then eat it on top of black pepper Triscuits for a week straight. Never gets old.
- Potato rolls
- Deli sliced corned beef
- Irish cheddar cheese
- Dried minced onion
- Worcestershire sauce
How To Make Corned Beef Sliders
- Slice the rolls in half, sandwich style and place the bottoms of each roll on a rimmed baking sheet
- Spread mayo on the bottom rolls
- Divide the corned beef over the bottom rolls and top with the shredded Irish cheddar cheese
- Put the tops on the sliders
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, mustard, dried minced onion, and worcestershire
- Pour it evenly over the sliders and let sit 10 minutes
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350F for 12 – 15 minutes
- Uncover and bake another 2 minutes
What Kind of Irish Cheddar Should I Use?
I’m a big fan of Kerrygold Dubliner (big fan year round!) but any Irish cheddar will work.
If you can’t find any, I recommend Unexpected Cheddar from Trader Joe’s or another sharp white cheddar cheese.
More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 10 deli potato rolls
- ¼ cup mayo
- 7 ounce package sliced corned beef
- 1 ½ cups shredded Irish Cheddar cheese, I use Kerrygold Dubliner
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice the potato rolls in half, sandwich style. Put the bottoms on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread the mayo evenly among the bottoms of the rolls.
- Divide the corned beef among the bottoms and top with a good sized mound of shredded Irish Cheddar cheese.
- Put the tops on the sliders.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Pour it evenly over the sliders and allow it to set for about 10 minutes before baking.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 12 - 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove foil and bake for 2 more minutes.
- Serve warm!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 535mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 12g