Have you started thinking about teachers gifts? Mailman gifts? Neighbor gifts? That lady that once watched your kid when your husband was in the field and you had pink eye again gifts?
I, as usual, am totally stressed and overwhelmed over all of it.
I really want to DIY most of those gifts but you know I’m not much of a crafter so I’m thinking food is my best bet. And who doesn’t like to get food?
I love the idea of a small gift basket of some homemade treats, a delicious bag of coffee, and a cute Christmas mug.
Dunkin Donuts® has delicious seasonal flavors right now and I spotted them both in Walmart recently. They have Pumpkin Spice and then the one you see in this post, White Chocolate Peppermint.
Oh. Em. Gee.
I have been waiting all my life for white chocolate peppermint coffee! You probably know it’s my go-to winter coffee shop drink and now I can make it AT HOME. So excited.
For this cute gift idea, I used the Dunkin Donuts® White Chocolate Peppermint coffee, a super cute snowman mug, and some homemade Cranberry, Pistachio, and White Chocolate Biscotti. All items were purchased at Walmart, minus the biscotti!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Cranberry, Pistachio, and White Chocolate Biscotti
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pistachios
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Fold in dried cranberries and pistachios. The dough will be sticky.
- Scrape dough onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten into a long, wide log, about 10 inches by 5 inches.
- Bake until firm, about 40 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool for about 10 minutes. Use a serrated knife to slice into ¾" slice. Transfer back to the pan, cut side down, and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before dipping in chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate chips over low heat in a small saucepan, stirring the entire time. Remove from heat and quickly dip the bottoms of each biscotti in white chocolate. Let firm up on a wire rack before serving.
While in the process of mixing the ingredients I realized the recipe excluded oil or butter. I added 1/3 c. canola. With that the biscottis came out great! I love the combination of pistachio, cranberry, and white chocolate.
I followed the recipe to a Tee, but when I put it in he oven thw width went to about 8 inches wide. I do not want my cookies to be 8 inches long when I cut them. Very fristrating!
That’s a good looking biscottit here. And I do love Dunkin Donuts!