I haven’t made brownies since February. That is way too long to go without a brownie.
I remedied that whole situation recently when I made these marbled brownies that are topped with M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies before baking to add a little something special to them. I make a bunch of goodies with these candies but there’s something about the M&M’S® Holiday Blend that speaks to me. I swear they taste better when they’re green and red.
I think it goes without saying that these brownies are spectacular. Brownies + cheesecake = perfection.
It starts with a boxed mix which is always a plus since it cuts down significantly on the prep time. Then the cheesecake mixture is swirled into the brownie batter. And then it’s all topped with festive M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies.
Don’t forget to check out BrightIdeas.com to get all sorts of holiday baking inspiration!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 box, 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅛ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix, choose directions for the cake-style brownies
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon ⅔ of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting 8x4 into 1½-inch squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
®/TM/© Mars Inc. 2013
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.