I am so excited that it’s time for one of my favorite parts of the holidays season: cookies! I plan on going cookie crazy over the next month so get excited!
This first cookie I made is so awesome. It’s like a regular chocolate chip but has the Andes Peppermint Crunch pieces throughout. This was my first time buying the Peppermint Crunch and I expected it to be like the green ones but it really does have a fun little crunch. And the red is just so festive!
I love these so much and will be including them in my Christmas Eve baking this year!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 7 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 7 ounces Andes Peppermint Crunch Chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar on medium speed just until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, until incorporated. Mix in the flour until just combined.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball; place on prepared sheets. Repeat with remaining dough. Take a glass (or something with a flat bottom) and gently flatten each cookie.
- Bake, rotating the baking sheets midway through baking, until the cookies are very lightly browned in the centers, about 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets until firm enough to handle, then use a spatula to transfer them to a wire rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 39mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g