Are you still loving pumpkin?
Okay good, me too!
Today I’ve got these yummy Pumpkin White Chocolate Cookies! Pumpkin and white chocolate is one of my favorite combos in the fall. Something about the earthy pumpkin with the super sweet white chocolate just makes my mouth happy.
For the cookies, I tried out the Monk Fruit In The Raw® for the first time. You guys know I love the In The Raw® family of sweeteners for my coffee every morning and I’ve really enjoyed trying all of them in baked goods this year.
Monk Fruit In The Raw® is made from delicious vine-ripened monk fruit. It has 0 calories and it’s perfect for coffee or tea. And since it measures cup for cup like sugar, it’s perfect for baking!
The cookies are fabulous. I made them on a Saturday and my kids immediately started claiming them for their school lunches. As if they were going to last that long!
It’s a really simple recipe and thanks to the Monk Fruit In The Raw®, the sugar content is really low compared to other cookies. I did use 1/2 cup brown sugar but only because it makes the cookies a bit chewier than they would have otherwise been.
Seriously, you have to make these before fall ends!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin puree. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, sift together flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of In The Raw via RhythmOne. The opinions and text are all mine.