This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheOfficialArtesano
Is there anything more comforting than a grilled cheese? I don’t know if it’s because it reminds me of childhood or just because it’s bread covered with butter and stuffed with melty cheese. Probably a little of both.
This Raspberry, Basil, and Brie Grilled Cheese is full of different textures and flavors and tastes like summer to me.
The bread you use really makes or breaks the grilled cheese.
I’ve started using the new Sara Lee® Artesano™ Brioche Bread for all my grilled cheese sandwiches.
Thick slices of soft buttery bread that gets crispy on the outside but stays soft and fluffy on the inside. It’s so luxurious and makes even a simple grilled cheese feel fancy.
Click the below image to add Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread to your Walmart Grocery cart.
Artesano Brioche Bread is made with real butter, sea salt, and a touch of milk. No high fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors, and no artificial flavors!
Sara Lee® Artesano™ Bread, the original artisan-style sliced bread, has been a favorite of ours for years. When we’re not making grilled cheese with it, we’re making a big batch of French toast on a weekend morning.
We are in such weird times right now, it’s nice to see companies supporting their neighbors and communities like Bimbo Bakeries, who proudly partners with Feeding America through food donations and volunteerism.
Next time you get a grilled cheese craving – or anything that involves bread! – make sure you look for the new Artesano Brioche Bread! You can find it in the bread aisle of your local Walmart with all the other bread or you can even order it for delivery or pickup at Walmart.
How To Make Raspberry Basil Brie Grilled Cheese
- Place 2 slices of Artesano Brioche Bread on a cutting board or other work surface
- Layer with half the brie brie
- Top with basil and raspberries
- Lay the remaining brie over top
- Drizzle with honey and place other slice of bread on top
- Spread the exteriors of the brioche bread with butter
- Grill in a skillet over medium heat until the brioche bread is golden brown and the brie is melted
- Let cool for about a minute before slicing and serving
This Raspberry, Basil, and Brie Grilled Cheese turned out so perfect on the Artesano Brioche Bread. The sweetness of the fresh raspberries and honey works so well with the earthy brie. And with each bite you get the crispy outside of the brioche bread and the soft fluffy inside. So good.
You can play around with different berries if raspberries aren’t your thing. I think blackberries would be really delicious.
- 2 slices Artesano Brioche Bread
- 6 thin slices brie
- 2 - 4 basil leaves (enough to cover the surface)
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp honey
- butter, for cooking
- Place 2 slices of bread on a cutting board of other surface.
- Top 1 slice with half of the brie, the basil, and raspberries. Drizzle with honey.
- Arrange the rest of the brie on top and add the 2nd piece of bread.
- Spread butter on exterior sides of sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich over medium heat until bread is golden brown and brie has melted (about 5 - 10 minutes).
- Let sit about 1 minute before slicing and serving.