S’mores Fluff – creamy dessert dip made with marshmallow creme and chocolate pudding. Plus, chocolate and marshmallow folded in! Serve with graham crackers or fresh fruit!
Don’t hate me.
I bought so much Halloween stuff the other day.
I just couldn’t control myself.
I walked into Petsmart to look for the dang peanut butter treats that I don’t remember where I bought and they had ALL THE HALLOWEEN stuff out.
I cannot resist a new Martha Stewart for Petsmart collection. I just can’t.
I know, I’m sorry.
School hasn’t even started here and I’m already in Halloween mode. Story of my life.
So for day 4 of S’mores Week, I have S’mores Fluff!
It’s a fluffy, creamy dip made from marshmallow creme and chocolate pudding with Cool Whip folded in.
And it wouldn’t be s’mores if it didn’t have chopped up Hershey’s bars and mini marshmallows, right?
Then you use graham crackers (or fresh fruit if that’s your thing!) to scoop it into your face.
Nicole made S’mores Banana Bread! I love banana bread anyway but I wouldn’t be able to resist it with graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate on top!
See you tomorrow for the final day of S’mores Week!
Make sure you follow me around the internet!
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chocolate pudding (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 8 ounce package Cool Whip
- ½ cup chopped Hershey's chocolate bars
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- graham crackers and fresh fruit (for serving)
- With an electric mixer, beat marshmallow creme and chocolate pudding until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip, Hershey’s chocolate bars, and mini marshmallows.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers and fruit!
Things you may need for this recipe:
Want more sweet dips?