S’mores Pizza is a fun twist on the classic s’mores! It’s a giant chocolate chip cookie topped with graham crackers, chocolate, and toasted marshmallows.
One of the things I’ve always wanted to do was start a Friday night homemade pizza and a movie tradition. I have tried over and over again and completely failed at it but I swear I’ve tried.
Every time I tried to make a pizza it was a huge flop. We’re talking straight-into-the-trashcan kind of flops. Then I realized that our grocery store does $5 take-and-bakes on Friday and it was like a sign from up above that I didn’t need to make anymore awful pizzas.
I’m only making pizza that starts with a cookie dough crust from now on.
Ingredients for S’mores Pizza
- Chocolate chip cookie dough – I used store-bougt for this recipe but you can use your favorite homemade recipe if you prefer.
- Graham crackers – these are going to get broken up and scattered on top.
- Milk chocolate candy bars – you can use the classic Hershey’s bars or whatever your favorite chocolate it.
- Miniature marshmallows – the most important part of a s’mores! These gets nice and toasty on top.
How To Make S’mores Pizza
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Use your hands to form the cookie dough into a large circle, about ¼″ thick.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the cookie is a deep golden and the center is no longer gooey. Remove from oven.
- Add toppings. Sprinkle graham crackers evenly over the cookie. Top with chocolate pieces and marshmallows.
- Toast marshmallows. Return to the oven under the broiler for about 5 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve. Serve warm, sliced like a pizza.
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 16- ounce package of chocolate chip cookie ough
- 1 cup small pieces graham crackers
- ½ cup small pieces milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. (Optional: trace a circle onto the parchment, flip so the circle is facing the baking sheet. You should still be able to see what you drew.)
- Use your hands to form the cookie dough into a large circle, about ¼" thick.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the cookie is a deep golden and the center is no longer gooey. Remove from oven. Turn on your broiler and move an over rack up to the top if necessary.
- Sprinkle graham crackers evenly over the cookie. Top with chocolate pieces and marshmallows.
- Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve warm! Slice it like a pizza!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g