You remember that time I made that list of things I wanted to accomplish and then procrastinated about actually doing it? Oh, which time, you ask? You smartypants, you! I mean the most recent time.
One of the things I wanted to do was start a Friday night homemade pizza and a movie tradition. I won’t lie, I have completely failed at it but I swear I tried. Every time I tried to make a pizza it was a huge flop. We’re talking straight-into-the-trashcan kind of flops. Then I realized that our grocery store does $5 take-and-bakes on Friday and it was like a sign from up above that I didn’t need to make anymore awful pizzas.
Sometime in the 5 minutes it took for us to get from the grocery store to the house, the dang pizza can exploded. W! T! F!
But don’t worry, I was going to use that crust even thought it now had all kinds of fun cooties on it from exploding inside a Walmart bag. I left it in a ball in my fridge for a couple hours and then the dang thing refused to roll out. I rolled and I rolled and I rolled but it just stayed little stupid dough ball.
So I ended up making a crust. A crust that looked so perfect and delicious. Until I, you know, tried to get it off the pan and it refused to move.
I am SO DONE with pizza. SO DONE ya’ll. I don’t know if it’s me or the oven or Colorado or what but holy cow, I am ooooooover it.
I’m only making pizza that starts with a cookie dough crust from now on.
ALSO! Friday is National S’mores Day! Woot woot! MAKE THIS. This is easily one of my favorite things I’ve made in months!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 16- ounce package of chocolate chip cookie ough
- 1 cup small pieces graham crackers
- ½ cup small pieces milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. (Optional: trace a circle onto the parchment, flip so the circle is facing the baking sheet. You should still be able to see what you drew.)
- Use your hands to form the cookie dough into a large circle, about ¼" thick.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the cookie is a deep golden and the center is no longer gooey. Remove from oven. Turn on your broiler and move an over rack up to the top if necessary.
- Sprinkle graham crackers evenly over the cookie. Top with chocolate pieces and marshmallows.
- Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, until the marshmallows are toasted.
- Serve warm! Slice it like a pizza!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 165mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g