My kids are obsessed with marshmallows. Obsessed.
And they’re in the baking aisle of the grocery store so I can’t even buy flour without hearing “MOM! LOOK! NEW MARSHMALLOWS! PINK MARSHMALLOWS! MARSHMALLOWS SHAPED LIKE COWS! LOOK!”
You can imagine how thrilled they were with bars that are literally just marshmallows covered in white chocolate. You guys. They went nuts.
They’re pastel and I topped them with bunny sprinkles so they’re perfect for Easter! I’m not really a huge fan of marshmallows but I won’t lie, I’ve considered putting a square of marshmallow bark between some graham crackers and having a solo microwave s’mores party.
- Line an 8x11-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Put white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minutes and then give it a good stir. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until completely melted.
- Add marshmallows and stir to coat all the marshmallows. Work quickly or the marshmallows will start to melt!
- Pour the marshmallows into your prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to extend the marshmallows to all sides. Sprinkles on any sprinkles you want to use.
- Refrigerate until completely set, at least a couple hours. Cut into squares and bring to room temperature before serving.