Texas Toast Pizza is a quick and easy way to to do pizza night! Garlic Texas toast with pizza sauce, cheese, and whatever toppings you love! Ready in less than 10 minutes and a kid favorite!
My life is still a crazy busy mess. So crazy that BF was actually in charge of this recipe. He made these Texas Toast Pizzas for the boys months and months ago and I noticed them when I was scrolling through the pictures on my phone while avoiding doing something important and time sensitive early last week.
ANYWAY. I casually mentioned to him that I was thinking about making them for this post and the next day all the ingredients were magically in the kitchen and he was ready to make them for me.
If I haven’t mentioned it yet, I don’t deserve him.
Also, yesterday he was outside washing his truck and came inside and said, “There’s a big long-haired German shepherd out here if you want to meet it” and yes, of course I want to pet the giant dog while you make small talk with the neighbors. This is exactly how I need this relationship to work.
Ingredients for Texas Toast Pizza
- Frozen garlic Texas toasts – you can even use the cheese kind if you want it extra cheesy!
- Pizza sauce – use your favorite store-bought or homemade pizza sauce.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of choice – we used mini pepperoni and Italian sausage but you can use whatever your usual pizza toppings are!
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place 8 Texas toasts on it.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven for 3 minutes.
- Add toppings. Remove from oven and top each one with about 1 tablespoon of sauce, ¼ cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the topping.
- Bake. Bake for another 4 – 5 minutes, until sauce is melted and crust is golden and crispy.
How Long Is It Good For?
Texas Toast Pizza will be good for 2 – 3 days after preparation. Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
When you are ready to enjoy the leftovers, I recommend reheating them in the oven or toaster oven at a low heat.
More Easy Pizza Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 8 frozen garlic Texas toasts
- ½ cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup toppings of choice, we used mini pepperoni and cooked hot breakfast sausage
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place 8 Texas toasts on it. Bake in preheated oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and top each one with about 1 tablespoon of sauce, ¼ cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the topping. Bake for another 4 - 5 minutes, until sauce is melted and crust is golden and crispy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 487mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g