This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Kraft Heinz
The holidays, and life in general, feel so different this year. I think we all appreciate the little things so much more these days.
Like a warm, comforting drink with family or friends.
This Butter Pecan Coffee is an easy holiday coffee drink that you can make in the comfort of your own home with just a few simple ingredients. It would be perfect for a holiday meal or a cookie exchange party or just a get together with your best friend.
Make sure to enter the #ShareTheHolidaySweepstakes by clicking here for a chance to win daily prizes of $100 Walmart gift cards and a grand prize trip to visit loved ones (a $2,500 value). Plus as a special gift from Walmart, you’ll be emailed a link to download a free digital cookbook of holiday favorites (including this recipe!).
This Butter Pecan Coffee tastes just enough like the holidays without being overpowering. I used my favorite Maxwell House® Original Roast Medium Ground Coffee and brewed it pretty strong since I added sweeteners and half-and-half.
Oh, and it gets a dollop of Cool Whip® Original Whipped Topping because what’s a delicious coffee drink without Cool Whip®?!
It’s sweetened with a touch of brown sugar and maple syrup and flavored with butter extract. And then topped off with the Cool Whip® and some chopped pecans.
It tastes like you dropped a big scoop of butter pecan ice cream into your morning coffee.
- 1 cup strong-brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Original Coffee
- 1½ teaspoons brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon butter extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons COOL WHIP Original Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped pecans
- Brew coffee by using 2 tablespoons of coffee and 1 cup of water.
- Add 1 cup brewed coffee to a large coffee mug.
- Stir in brown sugar, maple syrup, and butter extract; stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add half-and-half until it reaches desired look.
- Top with COOL WHIP and pecans.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g