Butterscotch Pudding Cookies – delicious and soft butterscotch cookies with butterscotch chips. A quick and easy cookie recipe!
Pudding cookies will forever be my favorite kind of cookie. And if you love a soft cookie like I do, pudding cookies are going to be your favorite cookie, too.
They’re made with instant pudding mix which is how they stay soft for several days after baking. Plus, you can use any flavor pudding mix to get whatever kind of cookie you want.
- Instant butterscotch pudding mix
- Butterscotch chips
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Soda
How To Make Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- Sift together flour and baking soda
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla to the butter mixture
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until combined
- Stir in butterscotch chips
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 12 minutes
How Long Are Pudding Cookies Good For?
Pudding cookies will stay good for up to 4 days. Make sure to store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
Can You Freeze Pudding Cookies?
Yes, pudding cookies freeze perfectly! I like to use a freezer ziploc bag and I make sure to squeeze all the air out of the bag before sealing it to make sure the cookies stay as fresh as possible.
Defrost the cookies on the counter before serving.
More Butterscotch Recipes
- Butterscotch Cashew Bars
- Butterscotch Peanut Fudge
- Apple Butterscotch Blondies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Butterscotch Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Bundt Cake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups butterscotch chpis
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in pudding mix and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated. Add butterscotch chips and beat just until they are incorporated.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 8-12 minutes or until they're set and just begin to brown around the edges.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 158Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g