This is my second recipe this week using the Jello Pumpkin Spice pudding mix. Sorry. I have a problem.
I actually have a Pumpkin Snickerdoodle recipe on my blog already but I think I like these better. Ever since trying pudding cookies for the first time a few months ago I’ve been kind of obsessed. The pudding just makes the so soft and since snickerdoodles are already my number one favorite cookie ever, you know I loved these. They’re like the traditional snickerdoodles you make around the holidays but with a little something extra, thanks to the pumpkin.
I think I’m going to go hide the container of cookies now. I really don’t want to share.
And for reference, I have a photo of the pudding mix in this blog post. The only place I’ve seen it is Walmart and last time I was there, mine was officially sold out. Feel free to comment if you’ve seen it somewhere else! If you happen to come across it, snatch up a few boxes. Trust me.
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For the cookies:
- 3/4 cup 12 tablespoons butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz box pumpkin spice instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 to 2 1/4 cups flour
For the cinnamon-sugar:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease or line a cookie sheet.
- Sift together flour, cream of tartar and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugars and pudding mix together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- To make the cinnamon-sugar, combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Roll cookies into 1″ balls. Roll each cookie into cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat outer surface of ball entirely. Place on a prepared cookie sheet and repeat for remaining dough.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g