M&Ms Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies – soft and delicious cookies with chocolate chips and M&Ms!
I’m just not a cookie person.
I would choose cake, a slice of pie, a handful of gummy bears, pretty much any other sweet over a cookie.
The exception to that rule is the one or 2 times a year when the only thing I can think about is grocery store bakery M&Ms cookies.
You know the ones, right?
They’re super soft and somehow every grocery store in the country makes them exactly the same way?
When I get a random craving for one of them, nothing fixes it but getting those cookies.
I can remember leaving my house in a snowstorm in Colorado because I needed these cookies to survive the day.
Fritos and grocery store bakery M&Ms cookies are the only things that I was ever willing to leave my house for during a snowstorm.
Y’all remember those days? When I was too scared to drive in the snow so we would walk to school every day? Granted, it was a short walk but still. I was terrified to drive in the snow for the first several years we were there.
Ingredients for M&Ms Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Brown Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Baking soda
- Semisweet chocolate chips
How To Make M&Ms Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside
- In a separate bowl, beat together butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Beat in pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla
- Add flour mixture slowly and beat until incorporated
- Fold in chocolate chips and M&Ms
- Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and placed on baking sheets lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350F for 8 – 12 minutes until light golden brown
- Let cool on the baking sheet for about 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
- Repeat with remaining dough
How Long Are Pudding Cookies Good For?
Pudding cookies are up for up to 4 days when stored in an airtight container. You can just leave them at room temperature.
More Pudding Cookies Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- Sweet and Salty Pudding Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 ½ sticks, ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add in pudding mix and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated. Use a rubber spatula to fold in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Take heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, roll into balls, and place on prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches space between each one.
- Bake at 350F for 8-12 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through, until light golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet for about 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g