Chocolate Covered S’mores – a twist on the classic with the chocolate on the outside!
Heeeeey guys, day 2 of S’mores Week!
This is definitely one of the simpler recipes we’ve shared for s’mores week but it’s still such a good one.
These Chocolate Covered S’mores are just your classic s’mores but with the chocolate on the outside.
If you ever need to make a bunch of s’mores in advance for whatever reason, this is totally the way to go. Just make them with enough time to set and you can pack them up and take them to a school party or a barbecue or whatever.
If you really, really, really want to love these, put a Reeses cup in the center with the marshmallow before coating it in chocolate. Yes, it will be messy. No, you won’t get a decent photo for Instagram. But omg, it will change your life.
Nicole made S’mores French Toast and how amazing does it look?! I can’t imagine a better breakfast!
- 8 graham crackers, halved
- 8 large marshmallows, toasted
- 1 12-ounce package melting chocolate
- Assemble the s'mores by placing a marshmallow in the middle of each set of graham crackers. Set aside while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and, working quickly, dip each s'more into the melted chocolate, flip the coat both sides, and transfer to wax paper. Let cool completely before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Want more chocolate recipes?