The most delicious ways to make s’mores is Doughnut S’mores! Glazed donuts, Hershey’s bars, and toasted marshmallows.
Try S’mores Campfire Cones if you love s’mores as much as I do!
Hi guys, happy Friday!
I’m totally cheating with the final post for S’mores Week.
There’s not even a recipe.
But if you follow me literally anywhere, you know that my favorite hobby is taking a glazed doughnut and making it into a breakfast sandwich so when I bought a dozen doughnuts for sandwiches this week, I knew s’mores had to happen.
All I did was slice a glazed doughnut (from Shipley’s if you must know) and then I heated it cut side down in a pan just until it was warm enough to melt the chocolate a little bit. And then I used the classic Hershey’s bar and a couple big marshmallows that I toasted on my stove. Then just smushed it all together and took photos of it outside while the neighbor kids asked me a million questions about what I was doing and why.
Yes, these are really sweet. Yes, they are amazing. And yes, you should chase it with a bacon, egg, and cheese doughnut sandwich.
- Glazed doughnut – use whatever your favorite glazed doughnut is.
- Hershey’s chocolate bar – you an use whatever chocolate you like but Hershey’s is the classic.
- Toasted marshmallows – you can toast them over a fire, your grill, your gas stove, whatever way you have.
How To Make Donut S’mores
- Prep doughnut. Slice the doughnut in half and place on a hot pan until toasty.
- Add chocolate. Remove doughnut from heat and immediately place chocolate on the bottom half.
- Add marshmallow. Top with toasted marshmallows and add the top of the doughnut.
- Enjoy! Enjoy immediately.
More S’mores Recipes
- S’mores Monster Cookies
- Chocolate Covered S’mores
- S’mores Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Raspberry White Chocolate S’mores
- Edible S’mores Cookie Dough
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 glazed doughnut
- 2 rectangles of Hershey's chocolate bar
- 2 toasted marshmallows
- Slice the doughnut in half and place on a hot pan until toasty. Remove and immediately place chocolate on the bottom half.
- Top with toasted marshmallows and add the top of the doughnut.
- Enjoy immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 755Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 3gSugar: 71gProtein: 10g