Easter Marshmallow Bark – the cutest Easter treat! Pastel marshmallows coated in white chocolate and topped with sprinkles. No bake and takes about 10 minutes to make!
My kids are obsessed with marshmallows.
And they’re in the baking aisle of the grocery store so I can’t even buy flour without hearing “MOM! LOOK! NEW MARSHMALLOWS! PINK MARSHMALLOWS! MARSHMALLOWS SHAPED LIKE COWS! LOOK!”
You can imagine how thrilled they were with bars that are literally just marshmallows covered in white chocolate.
You guys. They went nuts.
They’re pastel and I topped them with bunny sprinkles so they’re perfect for Easter! And no baking required so they are great for tiny helpers in the kitchen.
How To Make Easter Marshmallow Bark
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper
- Microwave white chocolate chips and shortening in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth
- Add marshmallows and quickly stir to coat all the marshmallows
- Pour into the prepared pan and spread to the sides
- Top with Easter sprinkles
- Refrigerate until set, at least a couple hours
- Cut into squares
- Bring to room temperature before serving
How To Store Marshmallow Bark
As long as your house isn’t super warm, it is fine to store the bark at room temperature. If your house is warm or you notice the marshmallow bark starting to melt, go ahead and keep it in the fridge.
Either way, make sure you’re storing it in an airtight container, like a freezer ziploc bag.
How Long Is Marshmallow Bark Good For?
Marshmallow Bark is good for up to 2 weeks. I’d say if you want it to last the full 2 weeks, store it in the fridge just to be on the safe side.
More Easter Treats
- 1 12 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 3 cups mini rainbow marshmallows
- Easter or Spring sprinkles
- Line an 8x11-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Put white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minutes and then give it a good stir. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each one, until completely melted.
- Add marshmallows and stir to coat all the marshmallows. Work quickly or the marshmallows will start to melt!
- Pour the marshmallows into your prepared pan and use a rubber spatula to extend the marshmallows to all sides. Sprinkles on any sprinkles you want to use.
- Refrigerate until completely set, at least a couple hours. Cut into squares and bring to room temperature before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 2g