Peeps Nests – the cutest Easter treat! White chocolate covered pretzels with Peeps and candy eggs on top. No bake and perfect for school Easter parties!
I am in full-on Easter mode right now.
Then this past weekend the Army post we live on had their Easter event and I mainly showed up because they promised an ice skating rink (and lied!) but after holding ALL THE CUTE BUNNIES at the petting zoo, I’m pretty excited to have the Easter Bunny visit us.
Plus, can we all agree that Easter has the best holiday candy? Cadbury eggs, Cadbury mini eggs, Cadbury white mini eggs…
Peeps Nests Recipe!
Anyway, this is the treat I was planning on sharing on Monday but someone destroyed the bag of pretzels and the eggs.
And yes, it was the husky. She is the worst.
Better late than never though, right?
I love these Peeps Nests so much.
They are basically white chocolate-covered pretzels with a Peeps chick on top and then you can put your favorite egg-shaped candy on the nest. They’re so easy, no baking required, and even the kiddos can help out with them!
I mean, how cute are they?!
Want more easy and cute Easter treats?
This Easter Marshmallow Bark is so cute and and no bake and these super adorable Bunny Butt Pancakes would be perfect for Easter breakfast! And these Meringue Nests with Chocolate Easter Eggs are gorgeous and surprisingly simple.
More Easter Recipes
- Easter Marshmallow Bark
- Easter Nest Cupcakes
- Hot Cross Buns
- Peeps Dirt Cups
- Easter Rice Krispies Nests with Nutella
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 24- ounce package white almond bark
- 1 10- ounce bag pretzel sticks
- 25 Peeps chicks
- 1 package egg-shaped candy
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Set aside ½ cup for decorating.
- Add pretzel sticks to remaining chips; stir until coated. Scoop a small amount of mixture onto waxed paper; shape into a nest using two forks. Repeat, forming 25 nests. Dip bottom of Peep into reserved white chips; place in a nest. Add eggs to nests, securing with white chips. Repeat. Let stand until set.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 237Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g