Happy almost weekend! Let’s celebrate with sprinkles!
You guys, I’m obsessed with Funfetti right now. I can’t get enough. I’ve made cookies, cupcakes, bars, everything in the past few weeks. The sprinkles just make me so happy!
I stock up on all my favorite Pillsbury cake mixes and frosting every time I’m at Walmart. They’re perfect to have in your pantry for quick afterschool treats that the kids can help make! Mine especially love decorating with sprinkles which is why I chose to use Funfetti for these cookies. I did the baking, they did the frosting and sprinkling!
It was the perfect way to #MixUpAMoment after a long day at school!
These cookies couldn’t be simpler. You just need the Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix, oil, and eggs! And the Pillsbury Funfetti frosting, of course. They bake for less than 10 minutes and then you can decorate them however you like!
They are so delicious and so fun to look at it! I can’t get enough.
If you’re obsessed with Funfetti like me, you have to try them!
I’ll be sharing a cute way to jazz up Pillsbury brownie mixes later this month so make sure you check back for that!
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Funfetti cake mix
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Funfetti Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, oil, and eggs until combined. Roll into 1 inch balls, flatten slightly, and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 6 - 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool completely before frosting with the Funfetti frosting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g