Pineapple Blackberry Mojitos – the BEST summer cocktail recipe! Pineapple, blackberries, and mint are crushed and then mixed with rum, lime juice, and sparkling water!
It is really Monday again?
How does this keep happening to us?
I hope you had a relaxing and/or exciting weekend and hopefully Monday won’t be too bad to you.
But just in case, I made us some Pineapple Blackberry Mojitos! They are quick, easy, and the most refreshing summer cocktail.
Ingredients for Pineapple Blackberry Mojitos
- Fresh mint leaves
- Simple syrup
- Fresh lime juice
- White rum
- Sparkling water
- Garnishes – lime wedges, mint leaves, blackberries, pineapple wedges
How To Make Pineapple Blackberry Mojitos
- Use a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon to mash together blackberries, pineapple, and mint in a glass
- Add simple syrup, lime juice, and white rum to the glass
- Stir to combine
- Add ice and sparkling water
- Garnish as desired and serve immediately
Can You Make Mojitos Ahead?
I don’t recommend you make mojitos ahead of time. You want them to be fresh and bubbly.
The good news is that since the drinks themselves are made in the serving glasses, they take almost no time to put together!
You can prep them ahead by slicing the fresh pineapple in wedges, squeezing the lime juice and cutting the limes into wedges, and pulling mint leaves off the stems! That will make the process even easier.
Other Mojito Ideas
If you aren’t a huge blackberry fan, feel free to use any other berry! Raspberries, strawberries, even blueberries would all be delicious in this mojito!
More Mojito Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 8 blackberries
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- lime wedges, mint, pineapple, blackberries, optional (for garnish)
- Divide blackberries, pineapple, and mint between two glasses. Use the end of a wooden spoon to mash everything together. Put half the simple syrup, lime juice, and rum in each glass. Stir to combine. Add ice and sparkling water. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 8gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g