Happy almost Friday!
Today we’re talking grilling! Because we only eat grilled food from June to August.
I’m pretty serious about grilling
You guys remember how last summer I was obsessed with jalapeños? Like, I would go buy fast food nachos, bring them home, and then pile them with jalapeños?
It’s happening again. We ordered pizza two nights ago and I covered mine in peppers. I am obsessed.
And good news! I planted a jalapeño plant this year and the first one should be ready to pick within a couple days! #BESTDAYEVER
Everyone tells me that jalapeño plants go nuts so once that happens, I’ll be making these Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers all the time. They are SO good.
The jalapeños are stuffed with a cream cheese and cheddar mixture and then they’re wrapped in bacon and grilled until softened and delicious.
Have you ever grilled jalapeño poppers? They will change your life! My husband and I practically fought over the last one.
BBQ Beer Glazed Chicken Skewers with Sriracha Candied Bacon
Grilled Sticky Turkey Legs
Slow Smoked Raspberry Chipotle Ribs
Jalapeno Lime Chicken Fajitas
Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Grilled BBQ Ribs
Hibachi Steak with Grilled Wasabi Potatoes
Hot Dogs with Chipotle Cheese Sauce and Bacon-Corn Relish
Bacon Burgers with Bourbon Caramelized Onions and Goat Cheese
Grilled Loaded Nacho Fries
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 15 large fresh jalapenos
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 15 slices bacon, cut in half
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- WEAR GLOVES for this! Cut the jalapenos in half and remove all seeds.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese. Fill the halved jalapenos with the mixture. Wrap each jalapeno with half a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill until the bacon is cooked and the peppers have softened significantly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 3g