Creamy, cheesy Jalapeno Popper Dip will be a hit at your next party! It has pickled jalapenos, green chiles, 2 cheeses, and a crunchy topping. Serve it with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.
This post originally published November 10, 2010. Updated on October 25, 2021.
Back when I originally posted this Jalapeno Popper Dip, we were obsessed with it. Football season 2010, we made it every single weekend for the Bama game. We’d even double it in case people stopped by because everyone we knew loved it.
It has just the right amount of heat (not too much though – my kids are all fine with it) and lots of cheese! It’s just the perfect thing to graze on while you’re watching football or at a party.
- Cream cheese
- Chopped green chiles – you should be able to find these in the Mexican section of any grocery store. They aren’t spicy at all but they add so much flavor.
- Pickled jalapenos
- Mexican style cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Prepare. Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with oil. Set aside.
- Make dip. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and mayo until smooth. Add green chiles, jalapenos, cheeses, and salt and pepper; beat until combined. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Make topping. In a separate small bowl, combine melted butter, panko breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and topping is golden brown.
- Serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
How Long Is It Good For?
This dip will be good in the fridge for 3 – 4 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container – these glass airtight containers are my favorite for leftovers.
When you are ready to serve the leftovers, I recommend reheating in the oven so the breadcrumbs will crisp up again. You could also make another batch of the breadcrumb mixture to add to the leftovers.
What To Serve With It
I like to serve Jalapeno Popper Dip with tortilla chips. You could also use pita chips or plain crackers like Wheat Thins.
If you want something lighter, you could serve this dip with baby carrots, sliced carrots, sliced radishes, anything like that.
More Cheesy Dips
- Chicken Burrito Dip
- Hatch Chile Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Dip
- Crawfish Dip
- Layered Ranch Taco Dip
- Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup pickled jalapenos, roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with oil. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and mayo until smooth. Add green chiles, jalapenos, cheeses, and salt and pepper; beat until combined. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine melted butter, panko breadcrumbs, and Parmesan. Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until mixture is bubbling and topping is golden brown.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.