Aren’t these the cutest little cookies?!
(And yes, those are lentils.)
These are by far the cutest and easiest Halloween treats ever! 3 ingredients – Oreos (the Halloween ones taste better), white almond bark, and M&Ms. That’s it. My kids went absolutely crazy over them and even my husband was impressed at the cuteness factor.
If you make one Halloween treat, make it this one. Because how can you go wrong with white chocolate covered Oreos?!
- 1 package of Oreo cookies (about 30 cookies)
- 1 pound package of white almond bark
- small bag of M&M candies
- lollipop sticks
- wax paper
- Melt ¾ of the white almond bark according to package instructions.
- While the bark is melting, stick lollipop sticks through the cream filling of the Oreos. You want the stick to go almost all the way through the cookie.
- Once the bark has melted, remove it from the heat and take 1 cookie at a time and, over the bowl of bark, spoon the chocolate on the cookie. (You can dip it but you risk getting crumbs in the chocolate.) Make sure the cookie is coated and the gently tap the lollipop on the sude of the bowl to remove the excess. Place on wax paper and stick M&Ms on where the eyes should go. Continue with all the cookies. Allow them to cool completely before “wrapping” the mummies.
- Melt the remaining almond bark. Once melted, remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes. You just want it to thicken up slightly so it doesn’t run right out of your pastry bag. Once it’s cooled a bit, spoon it into a pastry bag fitted with the tip of your choice (or a ziploc bag – just snip a corner off once you have it filled!). Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies to make them look like cute little mummies! Allow them to cool completely before serving.