No Bake Cheerios Bars – easy no bake bars with Honey Nut Cheerios, peanuts, and dried cranberries coated in peanut butter and marshmallow! Great for lunchboxes!
Can we talk about the stress of being in charge of team snacks?
I only sign up for weeks waaaay into the season so I have time to see what everyone else brings. I mean, I definitely don’t want to be the mom that shows up with something lame and gets made fun of by a bunch of 12 year old boys for the rest of the season.
My plan right now is to bring a couple batches of these no bake bars made with Honey Nut Cheerios because they’re too delicious for the kids to be mad at!
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Dry roasted peanuts
- Dried cranberries
- Unsalted butter
- Mini marshmallows
- Creamy peanut butter
How To Make No Bake Cheerios Bars
- Stir together Honey Nut Cheerios, peanuts, and cranberries; set aside
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a skillet over low heat, stirring until smooth
- Stir peanut butter into marshmallow mixture
- Pour marshmallow mixture over the Cheerios mixture and gently stir to make sure everything is coated
- Transfer to an 8×8-inch dish and spread to the corners
- Let set completely before cutting and serving
How Long Are Cheerios Bars Good For?
Cheerios Bars are best eaten within 2 days of making them. After that, they may start to harden and feel a little stale.
Make sure to store them in an airtight container – I love this 8×8-inch baking dish for these because you can prepare them in the pan and then pop the lid on to keep them fresh!
They are tastiest when stored at room temperature.
If you don’t love dried cranberries, you can use raisins, dried blueberries, dried cherries, whatever you like!
If you avoid peanuts in your house or at school, try sunflower butter, cashew butter, or almond butter. You can also substitute the peanuts for a nut of your choice or leave them out completely!
More No Bake Snacks
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- ¾ cup dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- ½ cup creamy peanut buttr
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together Honey Nut Cheerios, peanuts, and cranberries. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Pour the marshmallow mixture over the Honey Nut Cheerios mixture and gently stir to make sure everything is coated.
- Transfer to a 8x8-inch dish and spread the mixture to the corners. Let set before cutting and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 116mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g