Apple Cranberry Crisp – the easiest Thanksgiving dessert! Sliced apples and whole berry cranberry sauce topped with a crunchy oat topping.
Crisps and crumbles are my favorite easy dessert! If you love them too, try Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Crumble, Blackberry and Apple Crumble, and Apple Crisp!
We wrapped up our last weekend of fall sports this past weekend so hopefully that means I’ll get some new recipes up now. Also? Those last 2 games were so stupid cold that I had 3 layers on and eventually wrapped myself in a blanket that I found in the back of the Jeep.
I mean, what’s the point of living in Texas if it’s going to be 27 degrees in November?
I’m not big on Thanksgiving recipes and would really like to skip right over to Christmas cookies but I do want to share this dessert that I’ve already made twice. We’re obsessed.
I make the same recipes for Thanksgiving dinner every single year but for some reason I like to try different dessert recipes, besides my Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie that I made every single year.
I made this Apple Cranberry Crisp last week and didn’t photograph it because I didn’t expect us to love it but it barely lasted a day in my house so I had to make it again!
- Granulated sugar
- All-purpose flour
- Whole berry cranberry sauce
- Granny smith apples
- Old-fashioned oats
- Brown Sugar
- Ice cream or whipped cream
- Stir together sugar, flour, and cranberry sauce
- Add apples and toss to coat
- Transfer to baking dish
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pecans
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Sprinkle over apple mixture
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired
More Apple Recipes
- Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Fritters
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- Apple Pie Squares
More Cranberry Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Apple Cranberry Crisp
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 7 cups granny smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced
For the topping
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together sugar, flour, and cranberry sauce. Add apples and toss to coat. Transfer to prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pecans. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apples and cranberries.
- Bake 35 - 40 minutes or the filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 3gSugar: 31gProtein: 2g
Leave a Reply