No-Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites – filled with raisins, peanuts, chocolate chips, and M&MS! The perfect quick snack for hiking, beach trips, or school lunches!
How’s the week going? What’d ya do last weekend?
We went out to the lake and had the best time. I’m obsessed with all things outdoors right now and thankfully, the tiny people I live with don’t seem to mind. We’ve hiked every trail in the area, swam in every lake, and I’m forever looking for new places to explore.
I’m already excited to spend every weekend for the rest of summer down at the lake.
No Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites!
Since I knew we’d be out there most of the day, I packed a small bag with lots of water, fresh fruit, and these No-Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites.
My boys love these bites!
They’re oats and peanut butter (sweetened with a bit of honey) and then you mix in raisins, peanuts, mini chocolate chips, and mini candy coated chocolate candies. So they’re delicious and great for when you need an energy boost.
Also, since they’re no bake, they’re super easy and can be tossed together in literally minutes. They’re great for any kind of hiking or beaching or even just as a work or school snack.
More Kid Friendly Snack Ideas
- Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix
- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites
- Dirt and Worms Chex Mix
- Texas Toast Pizza
- No Bake Cheerios Bars
- BBQ Ranch Popcorn
- Ranch Oyster Crackers
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
No Bake Trail Mix Energy Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup mini candy coated chocolate candies
- ½ to ¾ cup cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a mixing bowl, stir together oats, raisins, peanuts, chocolate chips, and candies.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir together ½ cup peanut butter and honey until melted. Let cool slightly so chocolate doesn't met. Pour over the trail mix and stir to combine. If you can't roll into balls, melt the other ¼ cup peanut butter and add that.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 93Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
Leave a Reply