Don’t give up your favorite frozen cocktail during bikini season! Skinny Frozen Pina Colada is an easy 3 ingredient, low calorie pina colada!
I told you guys that my husband and I have been having a competition to see who can be the healthiest person ever, right? Surprisingly I am pretty good at this game for most of the day. I work out first thing in the morning, take the dogs/kids for a run, eat well all day… and then find myself in the Taco Bell drive-thru at 10 pm.
That really happened the other night. And then I went home and parked myself in front of Dance Moms while I stuffed my face with nachos bellgrande and guzzled (not diet) Mountain Dew.
I’m trying to change my ways though so I wanted to make a skinny drink for Thirsty Thursday this week.
Nicole and I decided on doing frozen drinks this week and I’ve been on a real coconut kick so you know I had to make a pina colada. This drink comes to 148 calories which is half the calories that you’d get in one of the frozen pouch drinks or a restaurant pina colada. Which means you can have 2 of them! Duh.
(I think this was just sweet enough, but if you need a little added sweetness, you can add a few drops of a liquid, no-calorie sweetener to the blender.)
Nicole made strawberry daiquiris! One of my all-time favorites!
- Coconut rum – such as Malibu.
- Light coconut milk – the kind in the can. Make sure it says lite or light on it because full-fat coconut milk has a lot of calories.
- Pineapple juice – you can switch this up with a pineapple mango juice or any variety of pineapple juice.
How To Make Skinny Frozen Pina Coladas
- Blend coconut rum, light coconut milk, pineapple juice, and ice together
- Add more ice or liquid until it reaches desired consistency
Easiest frozen drink recipe ever!
Can You Make Them Ahead?
These drinks are best served as soon as they are made. They will start to melt the longer they sit. Good thing they are super quick and easy to make!
More Frozen Drink Recipes
- Frozen Raspberry Margaritas
- Grown Up Strawberry Slushies
- Frozen Prickly Pear Margaritas
- Mango Margaritas
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 ½ ounces coconut rum
- ¼ cup light coconut milk
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Add more ice or liquid to reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 147Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g